英语幽默 | 和母亲一样的女孩
No matter which girl he brought home, the young man found disapproval from his mother.
有位青年发现无论带哪一个女孩回家,总会遭到母亲的反对。
No matter which girl he brought home, the young man found disapproval from his mother.
有位青年发现无论带哪一个女孩回家,总会遭到母亲的反对。
A gentleman staying in a hotel left his umbrella in the hall
一位住在旅馆的绅士把他的雨伞放在了大厅里
Herman says, "I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!"
赫尔曼说,“我知道,但不是一个,而是成百上千个!”
Teacher: What great event happened in 1809?
老师:1809年发生了什么重大事件?
"Wait a minute," roared the patron. "The other tap is also marked C."
“等等,”那位顾客咆哮道,“另外一个龙头同样标的是C。”
Eventually, a painter approaches who is confident he can mix the proper color. The woman is pleased with the result, and the painter becomes famous.
最后,来了位油漆匠,自信能调出那种颜色。富婆对他做的活非常满意,油漆匠于是一举成名。
My advantage is that I am handsome, but my disadvantage is that the handsomeness is not so obvious.
我的优点是:我很帅,我的缺点是:我帅的不够明显。
Teacher: I'm able to read one of the essays you did for homework, but the other one is written very poorly.
老师:我只能读通你的一篇作文,可另一篇实在是糟透了。
In secondary school, I was always self-conscious about my height.
念中学的时候,我对自己的身高非常敏感。
The teacher told the class the story of a man who swam a river three times before breakfast.
老师给同学们讲了一个小故事,说有一个人早饭前要在河里游泳,横渡三趟。
"I'll talk to her," his mother said, "and I promise this time she won't make any noise."
“我会告诉她,”妈妈说,“我保证这次她不会吵闹了。”
Father: I promised to buy you a car if you passed your examination, and you have failed. What were you doing last term?
父亲:我曾许诺说,如果你考试及格就给你买辆小汽车,可你却没通过考试。你上学期一直在干什么呀?
Copyright 2023 | Sitemap