Free as the wind was he, like a soaring kite was he.
他像风般自由,他像风筝般高飞。
Where did he go, let's find him.
他去哪儿,让我们找他吧。
We were led by the path we took while he carved a path of his own.
我们靠前人的路引导,但他却自己铺路。
Stumbling, rising, carefree walked he.
跌倒,爬起,他无忧无虑的前行。
We fretted about the morrow, he simply reveled in today.
我们为明日之忧烦恼,他却今朝有酒今朝醉。
A realization that only comes with time is that knowing which friends are real is much more important than having a lot of them.
随著时间我们体会到,重要的不是你交了多少朋友,而是明白哪些朋友才是真的。
Living each moment to the fullest.
让每一分钟活得充实。
Where did he come from?
他来自何方?
He who touched our hearts and vanished.
触动了我们的心,之后消失。
Life is a race, Run fast or you’ll get trampled. Even to be born, one had to race 300 million sperms.
从出生我们就被灌输,生存就是赛跑,全速前进,否则你就会被践踏,甚至包括出生,你也得和另外3亿精子赛跑。
All is well.
一切皆好。
Their life begins with murder,That's nature.Compete or die.
它们的生命以谋杀别人为开端,这就是大自然,竞争或死亡。
For school you don't need tuition money, just a uniform. Pick a school, buy the uniform, slip into class. In that sea of kids, no one will notice.
上学你不需要交学费,只要一件校服,选一所学校,买套校服,溜进课堂。在一群孩子之中,没有人会注意到你。
However big the problem, tell your heart, "all is well. pal."
无论问题有多大,告诉你的心:“一切皆好,朋友。”
The chicken's clueless about the egg's fate.Will it hatch or become an omelette. No one knows what the future holds. So let your lips roll And whistle away the toll, all is well.
母鸡无法预测鸡蛋的命运,能否孵化,还是成煎蛋饼,没人知道,将来会怎样。所以嘟起嘴,吹口哨。
Even a circus lion learns to sit on a chair in fear of the whip, but you call such a lion "well trained", not "well educated."
即使是马戏团的狮子,在鞭子的威慑下也能学会坐在凳子上,但你称这只狮子是受过"良好训练"的,而非“良好教育”的。
Follow excellent, And success will chase you, pants down.
追求优秀,成功就追求你,向你脱裤子。
Why publicise someone's flaws? If your iron count is low, will the doctor prescribe tonic or air your report on TV?
为什么要宣扬别人的不足呢?如果你缺铁,医生会给你开处方补药,还是在电视上播报你的检验报告?
With such fear of tomorrow, how'll you live today? How'll you focus on studies?
对明天如此恐惧,你今天又怎么能过好呢?你怎么可能违心学习呢?
Dad, what'll happen if I become a photographer? I'll earn less, I'll have a smaller house, a smaller car. But I'll be happy. I would be really happy.
爸,我做一句摄影家又会怎样呢?挣得少一点,房子小一点,车小一点,但我会很快乐。按你的意愿去活
I've interviewed countless candidates for 25 years. Everyone turns into a yes-man to get the job.
25年来,我面试了无数的候选者, 为了得到工作,每个人都变成好好先生。