《星球大战》经典台词(中英双语对照)Star Wars

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
恐惧是通向黑暗之路。恐惧导致愤怒。愤怒引发仇恨。仇恨造成痛苦。

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
要么做,要么不做,没有试试看。

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
安宁即是谎言,激情方为王道。
Through passion, I gain strength.
我以激情换取力量。
Through strength, I gain power.
以力量赚取权力。
Through power, I gain victory.
以权力赢取胜利。
Through victory, my chains are broken.
于胜利中超越自我。
The Force shall free me.
原力任我逍遥。

May the force be with you!
愿原力与你同在!

There is no emotion, there is peace.
无需激情,平静心智。
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
勿随愚昧,顺从真知。
There is no passion, there is serenity.
勿纵情欲,沉静明意。
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
虽有混沌,安谧仍存。
There is no death, there is the Force.
无有灭亡,唯行原力。

You can’t stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting.
你阻止不了改变,就像你阻止不了太阳下山一样。

Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them.
你的眼睛会骗你。别信它们。

The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.
对失去的恐惧是通向黑暗之路。

Your focus determines your reality.
你的生活重心决定你的生活现状。

So this is how liberty dies…with thunderous applause.
所以自由就是这样消逝的,伴随着雷鸣般的掌声。

There are some things far more frightening than death.
有些事远比死亡更可怕。

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
我发现你缺乏信仰,让人很不安。

In my experience there is no such thing as luck.
根据我的经验,没有运气这种东西。

Intensify forward firepower.
加强火力向前。

Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.
莱娅:你知道,虽然我们总是吵架,但我还是讨厌你不辞而别。
Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.
汉·索罗:所以我才这么做,这样子你就会想我了。
Leia: I do miss you.
莱娅:我想你了。

Hope is not lost today... it is found.
希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。

I've got a bad feeling about this.
我有种不祥的预感。

I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.
我只为一件事而生……但我却没有奋斗的目标。

Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
愤怒、恐惧、好斗。它们是黑暗面。一旦你走在黑暗的道路上,它们将永远控制你的命运。

Women always figure out the truth. Always.
女人总能道明真相,总是如此。

Who can doubt the commitment of such a promising young cadet?
谁能怀疑这样一个有前途的年轻人的承诺吗?