Losing all hope was freedom.
彻底绝望意味着自由。
The things you own, end up oweing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
只有在失去一切之后,你才能获得做任何事情的自由。
That old saying, how you always hurt the one you love? Well, it works both ways.
俗话说,人们总会伤害他所爱的人,其实人们也会爱上他所伤害的人。
Between those huge,sweating tits that hung enormous the way you’d think of god’s as big.
头被埋在这么大的奶奶中间,不禁联想上帝的胸部也很壮观。
First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you’re gonna die. It’s only after we’ve lost everyting that we’re free to do anyting.
你得先放弃一切,你必须没有恐惧,面对你总有一天会死的事实。只有抛弃一切,才能获得自由。
No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.
不要恐惧,不要分神。琐事自然就到了视线之外。
Sticking feathers up your butt does make you a chicken.
插上羽毛,不等于你就是老鹰。
I could’t sleep. I could’t sleep. Everyting’s far way. With insomnia, nothing’s real. Everyting’s a copy of a copy of a copy.
失眠症让我感受不到真实,一切都很虚幻,事情都成了相同的拷贝。
When people think you’re dying they are really really listening to you, instead of just waiting for their turn to speak.
当人们认为你将要死去的时候,他们真的是在认真地听你说话,而不是等着插嘴。
Lost in oblivion,dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
不顾一切,感到黑暗,沉默和完整。我找到了自由,抛开所有希望就是自由。
I wasn’t really dying. I wasn’t host to cancer or parasites. I was the warm little center. That the life of this world crowded around.
我没有绝症,也没有癌症或是寄生菌。我只是一个小小的中心,周围拥挤的生命的中心。
Every evening, I died and every evening, I was born again. Resurrected.
我每晚都会死一次,可是又重生一次。复活过来。
When you have insomnia, you’re never really asleep and you’re never really awake.
得失眠症的人无法真正入睡,也没有清醒的时刻。
Marla’s philosophy of life was that she might die at any moment. The tragedy, she said, was that she didn’t.
玛拉的哲学是,她随时都会死。悲剧的是,她一直都没死。
This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time.
你的生命一分一分的消逝。
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
若在不同时间于不同地点醒来,你会变成不同的人吗?
Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
没有痛苦和牺牲,就没有收获。
You met me at a very strange time in my life.
我们相遇的时候,碰巧是我人生中最诡异的一段时间。
All the things you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fu*k like you'd like to fu*k . I am smart capable and most importantly, I am free, in all the ways that you're not...
一切你想成为的东西,那就是我。我长得像你希望的样子,做爱像你希望的样子,我很聪明,有能力,最重要的是,我很自由,而你却相反。
Is that your blood?
那是你的血?
Some of it, yeah.
有些是。
The things you own end up owning you.
你已经被物质奴役了。