《指环王:国王归来》经典台词(中英双语对照)The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

I would rather share One Lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.
我宁愿和你共度凡人短暂的一生,也不愿一个人看尽这世界的沧海桑田。

Pippin: I didn’t think it would end this way.
皮聘:没想到,我们的生命会如此结束。
Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn’t end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take.
甘道夫:结束?不,这不是生命的终点。死亡只是生命的另一段旅途, 是我们都将要走的旅程。

No man can kill me.
没有人能杀的了我。
I am no man!
我不是人!

How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand, there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep…that have taken hold.
你还能重拾往日生活的痕迹么?你该要如何继续呢,当你内心已经开始明白,昔日一去不复返?有些东西连时间也无法医治,一些伤太重了,太深刻了。

Sons of Gondon, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.A day may come when the courage of Men fails when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down. But it is not this day. This day we fight! by all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand, Men of the West!
刚铎国和洛汗国的子民们,我的兄弟们。我在你们眼中,看见我心中也感受到的恐惧。有一天人类将失去勇气,我们会众叛亲离、一败涂地,但不是在今天!有一天邪将胜正,人类的世界也会完全毁灭,但不是在今天!今天我们要誓死奋战!为了你们在世上所珍惜的一切,一定要奋战到底,西方的人类!

Never thought I'd die fighling side by side with an Elf.
我从来没想过,我会跟一个精灵一起战死。
What about side by side with a friend?
跟一个朋友一起战死呢?
Aye. I could do that.
噢,那我愿意。

Arise, arise. Riders of Theoden! Spears shall be shaken,shields shall be splintered a sword-day, a red dayere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending! Death!
起来吧,希优顿王的骑士。长矛向前刺、盾牌用力挡,举剑奋战、血然大地!我们要奋战到天明!冲啊!冲啊!为了捍卫中土世界,勇往直前!奔骑杀敌!