《暮光之城》经典台词(中英双语对照)The twilight saga

You don't know how long I've waited for you. I'd rather die than stay away from you.
你不知道,等了你有多久。所以,宁可死别,绝不生离。

I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
我喜欢夜晚。没有黑暗,我们永远都看不见星星。

It is well worth of falling love in someone, even can keep up with the unavoidable damage.
真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。

I always have and always will.
一直爱,永远爱。

But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You're like my own personal brand of heroin.
但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像是毒品一样。你是让我上瘾的海洛因。

As long as i live, my feeling for you will never fade.
我对你的爱,至死不渝。

Now I'm afraid. I'm not afraid of you… I'm only afraid of losing you. Like you're going to disappear…
现在我害怕了,我不是害怕你……我只是害怕失去你,害怕你会突然消失……

You don't know how long I've waited for you. And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion.
你不知道我等了你多久,就这样,狮子爱上了羔羊。多蠢的羔羊,多病态又自虐的狮子。

I love three things in this word.Sun, Moon and you. Sun for morning, Moon for night, and you forever.
浮世万千,吾爱有三。日,月与卿。日为朝,月为暮,卿为朝朝暮暮。

Even if from another world, still love you till the end of time.
就算来自不同世界,依旧爱你到地老天荒。

Only for making me want you so badly.
只有你才能让我如此上瘾。

I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也没有离开你的力气了。

Your number was up the first time l met you.
第一次遇见我,你就在劫难逃了。

You're in here because of me.
你在这里,是因为有我。

Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.
我对你的爱 无人能及。

Love is letting someone become your greatest weakness ,then going all you can do to protect each other.
爱就是让对方成为自己最大的弱点,然后再用尽全力守护彼此。

Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
只是跟我共度幸福美满的漫长一生,难道还不够吗?

Only for making me want to you badly. I still don't know if I can control myself.
就是因为发觉自己多么渴望想得到你,我到现在还不知道是否控制得了自己。

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。

Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you.
我离开你的唯一原因是因为我觉得这能保护你。

I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也无法控制自己远离你了。
Then don’t.
那就不要。

Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.
童年是没有生老病死的国度。

I think I forgot to breathe.
我想可能是我忘了呼吸。

I'd never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
我从来没有想过自己会怎么死。 但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错的选择。

Your mood swings are kind of giving me a whiplash.
你的态度忽冷忽热让我难受。

I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be.
我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。

He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial.
他把那双眼睛的全部魅力都释放在我身上了,好像试图跟我说某件至关重要的事情似的。