Some people are worth melting for.
有的人值得你去融化.
Love is putting someone else's needs before yours.
爱就是把某个人看得比你自己重要。
But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
但解救冰封的心,只能靠一个发自真爱的行动。
You are always there for me when things tend to go wrong.
每当事情将要变得糟糕时,你总在我身旁。
Love is an open door.
—爱是一扇打开的门。
For the first time in forever, I'm getting what I'm dreaming of.
有生以来的第一次,我正在得到我所梦想的东西。
You must learn to control it.Fear will be your enemy.
你一定要学会掌控力量,恐惧会成为你的敌人。
She is my sister, she will never hurt me.
她是我姐姐,她永远也不会伤害我。
Let it go! Let it go!
随它吧!随它吧!
In a grassy vally next to a deep fjord, the castle of Atendelle lay silent in the night. The bright luster of the northern lights danced across the windows,waking a small girl. She sat up and grinned to see the wonderful green light.
在深深的峡湾边,有一片绿草如茵的山谷,夜晚的艾伦戴尔城堡静静地沉睡着。北极光明亮的光束跳进窗户,唤醒了房间里的小女孩。她坐了起来,欣喜地看着奇妙的绿光。
Do you want to build a snowman?
你想来堆雪人吗?
An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart.
出自真爱的行动,可以融化冰冷的心。