《廊桥遗梦》经典台词(中英双语对照)The Bridge of Madison County

The old dreams were very good dreams; they didn't work out, but I'm glad I had them.
旧梦很美,虽未能实现,但我很欣慰它们曾萦绕心田。

This kind of certainty comes once in a lifetime.
这样确切的爱,一生只有一次。

I wish you happy, even if I'm not the reason anymore.
我愿你快乐,即使你的快乐不再是因为我。

We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone.
我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。

Nobody understands when a woman makes a choice to marry and have children, in one way her life begins, but in another way, it stops. You build a life of details, and you just stop and stay steady, so that your children can move. And when they leave,they take your life of details with them. You are expected to move on again, but you don't remember what it was that moved you, because no one's asked you in so long. Not even yourself.
大家都不了解,女人决定结婚生子时,她的生命一方面开始了,另一方面却结束了。生 活开始充斥琐碎的事,你停下脚步,呆在原地,好让你的孩子能够任意来去。他们离开后,你的生活就空了。你应该再度向前,但你已忘了如何迈步。因为长久以来,都没有人叫你动。你自己也忘了要动。

I'm coming to you as you coming to me for so long. Although we haven't know each other before the date.
我要向你走去,你向我走来已经很久了。虽然我们相会之前谁也不知道对方的存在。

Now I want to keep it forever, I want to love you the way I do now for the rest of my life.
我希望永远保留着份爱,我希望终生都能这样的爱你。

I can't make an entier life disappear to start a new one.
我不能让生命就此消逝无踪,重头再来。

All I can do is try to hold on to both of us somewhere inside of me.
我只能试着在心灵深处紧紧的守候着你。

Love won't obey our expectation. Its mystery is pure and absolute.
爱情并不遵从我们的想象。爱情的神秘在于它的纯洁与纯粹。

Seems right now, that all I have done in my life was making my way here to you.
我今天才知道,我之所以漂泊就是在向你靠近。

The true love belongs to the adults.
真正的爱情是属于成年人的。

Love is magic, but without responsibility,its magic will gone.
爱情是有魔力的,但如果放弃责任,这份魔力就会消失。