《怦然心动》经典台词(中英双语对照)Flipped

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。

Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.
有时我们为了正确的选择,不得不做出牺牲。

Better late than never.
姗姗来迟总比没来好。

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
有其父必有其子。

And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。

- And she's been stalking me since the second grade.
- 她从二年级起就老是缠着我。
- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.
- 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。

The frist day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes , something in those dazzling eyes.
见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。

不知怎么了,菱形和等腰直角三角形,似乎没那么重要了
Somehow,rhomboids and isosceles right triangles...didn't seem so important.
我骑车去上学 这样就不用看见那个树桩
I rode my bike so I wouldn't have to pass by the stump...
那曾经是地球上最壮美的梧桐树
That used to be the earth's most magnificent sycamore tree.

How could she sit there and laugh and look so beautiful?
她怎么能坐在那里,笑得那么漂亮?

I didn't care what they thought.
我才不管他们想什么。
I liked Juli Baker.
我喜欢朱莉·贝克 。

I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.
我可以坐上好几个钟头,静静欣赏这世界。