Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid?
人生总是那么痛苦吗?还是只有小时候是这样?
Always like this.
总是如此。
The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.
我所认为最深沉的爱,莫过于分开以后,我将自己活成了你的样子。
I am already grown up, I just get older.
我已经长大了,我正在变老。
I want love or death.
生无爱,吾宁死。
The most affectionate love I imagined is that I live as you used to be after you gone away.
我所认为最深沉的爱,莫过于分开以后,我将自己,活成了你的样子。
If I win, you keep me with you…for life.
如果我赢了,你要让我一辈子…留在你身边。
How are you today? I've seen better days.
你今天好吗? 越来越好了。
True love doesn't mean being inseparable. It means being separated and nothing changes.
真爱并不意味着永不分离。 它意味着即使分开了,也没有任何改变。
See, nothing can stop love,Leon.
你看,没有任何事物挡得住爱情,里昂。
Why did you so mean to me? I need love, or die.
你为什么对我如此吝啬?我需要爱,或是死亡?
Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go.
莱昂:你不会失去我。你让我尝到了生活的滋味。我想要快乐。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永远不会再孤独了,玛蒂尔德。求你,走吧,宝贝,走。镇定,现在就走,走。
If you saved my life, you must've saved it for a good reason.If you throw me out now,it's like you never opened your door like you,let me die right there in front of it.
如果你要救我,你必须要救得有意义,如果你现在要丢下我不管,就跟你昨天没有开门是一样的,跟让我死在你面前一样。
No women no kids.
不杀女人不碰小孩。
Léon: And stop saying "okay” all the time .Okay?
莱昂:不要总说“好的”。好吗?
Mathilda: Okay.
玛蒂尔达:好的。
You don't like Beethoven. You don't know what you're missing.
你不喜欢贝多芬,你不知道你错过了什么。
It's always the same thing.It's when you start to become really afraid of death…that you learn to appreciate life.
事情总是这样的只有当你真正感受到对死亡的恐惧,你才会学到要珍惜生命。
Dont't talk that about pigs. They're usually nicer than people.
不要那样形容猪,它们通常比人还友善