区别辨析drive与ride

drive与ride均含有“乘、骑”之意。

drive : 指乘坐在有轮子的交通工具之内,控制其行驶。

  • I'm learning to drive.
    我在学开车。
  • "Are you going by train?" "No, I'm driving."
    “你乘火车去吗?”“不,我开车去。”
  • She drives a red sports car.
    她开一辆红色跑车。
  • They're driving to Chicago on Tuesday.
    星期二他们要开车去芝加哥。
  • We saw their car outside the house and drove on/past/away.
    我们看见他们的车在房子外面,然后就开车往前走/过去/离开了。
  • I drove my daughter to school.
    我开车送女儿上学。

ride : 通常指骑在车、马上行驶。

  • I learned to ride a bike when I was six.
    我6岁学会了骑自行车。
  • I ride my moped to work.
    我骑机动自行车去上班。
  • I ride to work on my moped.
    我骑机动自行车去上班。
  • The hunters came riding by/past on their horses.
    猎人们骑马飞驰而过。